Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some updates

Well it's been a few days since my last entry so here are some updates! Just got another piece for my charcoal snowflake dishes. I am now only missing the #945/045 2.5qt oval casserole in this pattern! I am also closer to having all the butter dishes, just need the woodland & spring blossom & clear ones to complete the set. I also have an amber one which I can't find anyone else who has it & it does say Pyrex on it!

As for my butterfly gold, I am now only missing the 8" square #922 pan. I bought a Corning slow cooker that comes with a 4qt #664 with the polynesian pattern on it. I'm also only missing the shallow 2.5qt dish in the golden honeysuckle pattern. I can't wait to get everything out and get some pics up! Oh and I also now have 2 sets of custard cups from the 40's in their original boxes and the one comes with the clear casserole & lid!

No comments:

Post a Comment