Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine involved finding more Pyrex that I'll share later. For my next several posts I thought I would share my current collection of Pyrex! (Grouped by patterns to avoid 50 pictures in one post!)

Spring Blossom Green
Amazing story: The first time I ever went shopping and looking for Pyrex I found four pieces! (and two pieces of Fireking that I thought were Pyrex, but that is a whole 'nother story) This was one of the pieces. It is a 407 -b.
 I found this fridgie at a thrift store at the beach. It was sitting all alone so I rescued it. =) Don't you just think fridgies are the cutest!?
 My dad found the butter dish for me. I have the whole family trained; when we go to antique stores they race to see if they can spot Pyrex before I can. =)
 Together


 I found these at GW, I think I paid $13 for these and the cups below.


These cups aren't actually Pyrex, just the Corelle that matches. They came with what looks like a cup without a handle. I am pretty sure it is a sugar bowl, but I could be wrong. 

I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I like this pattern, it's very retro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I like it too, it is one of my favorite patterns.

    ReplyDelete