Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pyrex Spotted On The Jersey Shore

I'll admit it, watching The Jersey Shore is one of my guilty pleasures. But who ever thought I would get material for a Pyrex blog post from it!?

Two of the cast members, Snooki and Deena, decided to bake a cake for their boss. This is what they used to bake the cake in:



A Pyrex Friendship Oblong Baking Pan! I had never seen one of these and had no idea the Friendship pattern included this huge dish. It is now on my Pinterest "Pyrex I Want" pin board.

As they were handling the dish, I was cringing and praying that the two "Meatballs", as they call themselves, wouldn't drop the beautiful pan. They didn't...whew!

Here is the link to my PYREX I WANT Pinterest board. Do you have a Pyrex pin board? If so, share it in the comments section. I would love to follow you and I am sure other Pyrexians would too!

Rachael
http://www.thethriftypicker.com/

4 comments:

  1. I do! I'm still working on it. =) http://pinterest.com/ashtonsattic/pyrex/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ashton! Now following your Pyrex pinboard :)

      Delete
  2. Wasted on the meatballs. What beautiful Pyrex. You know that can't love it like we would ;)

    ReplyDelete