Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cyber Picked Pyrex

Sometimes the thrill of the hunt is the excitement of coming across something online that you just have to have.  I have often found that people feel less excited about making a vintage purchase online.  As though, it is less admirable of a find because you bought it from an online store.  I am here to tell you that is a bunch of bologna!  Take a look at what I added to my collection this week. It is a 1950s in the box Pyrex glass rolling pin.  Does anyone else have a Pyrex rolling pin in their collection?  I love it and I have added more pictures at my blog link below. Read all about how this wonderful addition became part of my Pyrex collection at CherryPickedFinds
And how I ended up with more than ONE?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a great FIND! I didn't know these exhisted! I think I must have one! :)
    Thanks for sharing
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I want one so bad. I haven't been able to find any in the US (on ebay at least) or non here.

    You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never even knew these existed! Lucky you:-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete