Sunday, June 10, 2012

Juicy Couture and Pyrex

So I found a garage sale in an unexpected place...and industrial business park.  It looked like maybe the wives of the owners?  I pulled up and directly in front of me spotted a stack of Pyrex on top of a box.  I had to rein myself in to keep from running from the car.  I quickly scooped it up...a set of three Citrus Sunflower casseroles with lids!  The smallest is not in great shape (I didn't even notice then, I was so excited) but that's OK, the other two look good.  I approached one of the ladies and asked how much.  She looked down at my Pyrex through designer sunglasses and put her hand on her hip covered in a Juicy Couture track suit.  She was probably 40 something, and since the rest of the garage sale was clearly new and designer type stuff, I knew she was thinking "junk".  It was probably her mom's or something.  "Five Bucks!" she screeched, holding out her hand.  I quickly handed it to her and got out of there.  I was so excited, I noticed while loading my photos, I didn't even get the lids dry before taking the pictures.  Only this group would understand that!  So here are my babies.  I think these citrus finds are VERY Juicy!

Stacey Johnson
www.gfpastorswife.blogspot.com
Facebook page:
Vintage Values, Modern Times





4 comments:

  1. Very juicy indeed! Great score!
    I'm happy that SOMEONE is having some pyrex luck out there. Seems so be running a little low right now!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the citrus set! Nice find.

    ReplyDelete