Thursday, June 7, 2012

Unpacking the Pyrex!

Hello all! I feel like it's been forever since I've last blogged. I recently moved, and have begun the process of unpacking my Pyrex collection. I have been packing it up for the past few months in anticipation for the move, and forgot how much I own. It was like Christmas opening up every box - haha! I also bought a fabulous hutch to display it in my living room (my new kitchen is quite tiny!)


An closer shot of the select few who made it in the cabinet:


These guys get to hang out in the top of my pantry for now. I still have many more boxes in my garage to unpack. Eeek.


I definitely have Pyrexia.

6 comments:

  1. What a great collection! :)
    Thanks for sharing
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hutch! Some very nice pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection and display! And that hutch is fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Genevieve! I found it for $50 - it was love at first sight!

      Delete