Wednesday, July 4, 2012

An Early American 4th of July...and Orange

Hello all and Happy 4th of July to you!
(If you're in the states that is)

I've had another thrifting pile up.  You know the type I'm talking about?  Where you barely have time to thrift let alone blog...then you end up with a large compilation of random pieces and stories. 

So here is just a tid bit from it all:

Bunches of Early American fridgies!  Quite fitting for Independence day aren't they?  The Amish Blue Butterprint mixing bowls were an amazing deal at only $15 (Thanks Dad!)...even though they're missing the smallest... But do not fear, I got some more thrifting and flea marketing in this morning... so I think you can connect the dots on what that means!


Also, my dad picked up all these orange fridgies...I'm just not sure whether they all originally came as a set?  Or are they pieces of a couple different sets?  Any help would be appreciated on this mystery!  Either way I love them, they're so happy looking :)

Of course there is more to this took-me-forever-to-blog hodge podge, but these are the highlights.  If you're curious what else I accumulated, head on over to my blog www.yesterway.blogspot.com to visit me. 



3 comments:

  1. You definitely have a very nice assortment of Pyres ware. It is very popular and rather pricey at some places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your dad picks up pieces for you.

    I may have posted this before, but my dad won't even go pick up a piece off Craigslist/Kijiji for me, LOL. Not that he's afraid to pick up stuff from the sites, he just won't because it's dishes!

    haha.

    awesome pieces. ENVY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yeah, I think my dad takes it as a challenge to be able to find the stuff on my wish list :)

      Delete