Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vacation Pyrex questions

Last weekend I got to go to new stores in search of some Pyrex.  My family took a weekend trip up to the mountains here in California. I came across this:


I love the blue. But since it has no lid I am not really sure what pattern it is. The blue is very bright. I am thinking it goes to the Horizon set?  For a blue it is in great condition. No fading.

I also picked this up, not Pyrex. It is marked with a W or M on the non-corked end.  Anyone have any idea of the maker? I have wanted a glass rolling pin for a while so I about peeded my pants and cried at the same time in excitement since it was in my price range. 

I got something else too.  If you wanna see it, you can read about it here.

~Katie, treasure hunter  




3 comments:

  1. I wish I had an answer for you on either of those, but "I about peeded my pants and cried at the same time in excitement" just made me laugh my head off, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that blue piece too! I assumed it was a primary blue that just came w a clear divided lid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. check this out....
    http://www.pyrexlove.com/new-horizon-promotional-divided-dish-w-cradle/glassware/

    ReplyDelete