Sunday, December 30, 2012

Waiting Under the Tree

Hello all and I hope you had a fantastic holiday.  I have some new Christmas goodies to share with you; I had some lovely new Pyrex waiting for me under the tree!  My parents found me the smallest Verde frigie as well as a Horizon Blue mixing bowl.  My favorite goodie of all this year has to be the Compass promotional divided casserole though...with the elusive carrier handle!  I think I'm in love with it and will hopefully be putting it to use soon.  
 
 
Isn't it just perfect?
 
 
They also found the smaller version of the red hostess dishes.  Now all I need are all the little individual ones.  I was surprised by how good of condition this was in. 


 
If you'd like to check out all the other vintage goodies I received as well as some newly thrifted ones feel free to stop by my blog Yesterway.  Happy thrifting and I hope you have an excellent New Year. 


1 comment: