Saturday, March 2, 2013

Update on Starburst

I have been out of town for a while, so yesterday I stopped at the local antique store to see if this Starburst was still around. 

One of the employees asked if I was looking for anything in particular... and I said I was checking on a piece of vintage Pyrex. It turns out she was the seller! 


The Starburst is still there -- $109 USD. The seller she may be able to negotiate the price. I'm still not interested in paying THAT much. But maybe you are? 


7 comments:

  1. Dreamy piece, but still too high for my budget (or my conscience for that matter). Thanks for following up on it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too pricey! I am hoping that the one I left in PA is still there when I go back in March because it was $60 with the holder! Stupied me, left it behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo... I wants it! Just can't pay that for it. Would loose the farm! : )

    ReplyDelete