Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Good Day for Pyrex

I stood in line for a half hour to be the first in to the Junktique sale in Marysville.  I was rewarded with this beauty.  It is a 043 1.5 qt. casserole called Kim Chee.  It is suppose to have a wire trivet.  I love the buttery color. Then I went to VV and GW and found these other items. A couple of them were half off today and I got my Senior discount at VV.  All together  I spent $11.While looking up the Kim Chee casserole I found this site (http://www.redeco.org)  Has anybody bought from here?  Their prices are high. Happy Hunting, Marilyn






3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I love the Kim Chee. I have never seen it in person and I think it is pretty rare. What a great score for you!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kim Chee too! Cute little opal piece too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the Kim Chee! I've also never seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete