Thursday, April 11, 2013

No Way!

I headed into Everett WA, a city not far from where I live, to visit my mom after knee surgery.  You know I had to make a stop a Goodwill on the way.  There's one I visit once in awhile when I'm in the area.  I've always had great luck. I started roaming the kitchen isle and I caught a glimpse of something.  It was sideways and shoved back so I couldn't be sure.  Then I pulled it out...and oh yes, it was a Pink Gooseberry Large Fridgie WITH the lid in mint condition.  I was hyperventilating looking for the price tag.

There it is....I have my new glasses so I can read it the first time and know I'm right....NO WAY!
Five Dollars!!!!!!

Score!

I grabbed that baby, took it home and cleaned it, and welcomed it to my laundry room...my favorite room to hang out!

Stacey

Wanna see my laundry room, my thrifting adventures, and insights on life?  Visit me at
www.gfpastorswife.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. NICE! I can't believe how many Gooseberries are going around! (I'm also glad I'm not the only one to hyperventilate while looking for a price tag...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! What a nice surprise for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeeeet!!!! Those heart pounding thrifting moments are the best!

    ReplyDelete