Friday, June 7, 2013

First Autumn Harvest!

Hi PC 3, SusieQT here from Practice in Time!

I have a few things to share- Pyrex picking has been slow, but I found some good stuff today. The two Autumn Harvest bowls (402 and 403) on the left are my first of that pattern and it's one I have always liked. They're not mint condition, but are pretty good (not DWD!) and for $7.50 for both, not a bad deal. I will put them away for now and bring them out come fall.

The Spring Blossom 402 on the right is one of those "condition is everything" mistakes. Although, it's hard for me to call it a "mistake" because it is Pyrex, and a mixing bowl which I will use... Anyway, it was cheap (like $2) but really dirty. I knew I could get the dirt off, but it has been through the dishwasher and has a big chip on the bottom which I didn't see until I got it home. Oh well, I definitely can't resell it or trade it, but I can use it. Funny how almost all of the daily use Pyrex I have is Spring Blossom, a pattern which I don't "collect" but seem to buy with regularity. Oh well, it's still better than regular glass and way more fun!




I scored a ton more stuff, too- come on over to my blog and see the rest!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - autumn harvest is my favorite! Glad you found some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the chip but at least you can have a workhorse bowl!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete