Friday, July 26, 2013

A Little Bit of Pyrex

 

There just hasn't been alot of Pyrex in Western Washington...not affordable anyway!  I did find a really old fridgie (the one with the round Pyrex stamp on the bottom) and a stack of minty burgundy plates.  These were both at a small thrift.  The Goodwill near me has been marking all Pyrex $14.99 lately.  I'm also down to looking for just a few specific pieces for myself, so it's a harder hunt!


I stacked some Pyrex up for display in my kitchen shelf...thought you might like to take a look!  This is my favorite color combo for Pyrex!

 
Happy Hunting
---Stacey
 
More vintage and Pyrex at www.gfpastorswife.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are always changing up your displays! I wish I had your ambition:-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete