Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pyrex Vacation!

Hi PC3, SusieQT here from Practice in Time!


We recently spent a week and a half at our cabin upstate. One rainy day up there, I cleaned out a lot of the stuff we don't use and took it to a thrift shop in the local town. I dropped off four big trash bags full of stuff! And the bonus was I got to shop at the store too, and this is one little shop that hasn't yet succumbed to the high prices of the big chains. Nothing in the store was more than $2!



You can bet I was super excited to find Pyrex on my vacation- I was going through withdrawal at this point, and these were just what I needed! The snowflake divided dish (with lid!) was $2, the flamingo plate was 25 cents and the turquoise vegetable bowl was $2 at a flea market (more on that later!). I already have the snowflake DD, so this one will be for sale. I'm trying to resist collecting the Pyrex dinnerware, so will have to let the plate and bowl go too (eventually!)

I got a bunch more stuff too, so come on over to my blog and check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. What great bargains - and I love Pyrex dinnerware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those vegetable bowls and would love to have more. They are perfect for ice cream!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete