Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Scary Pyrex!

Scary Pyrex Prices! Boo! Be careful out there it's borderline creepy. I have seen Pyrex jump from $5.00 a bowl average to $10 a bowl average in about a years time. I know I said I was going to try to see the glass as half full, but who am I kidding? I hate paying more :(

My weekly auction location has even raised prices. A year ago I could consistently get Pyrex for $1.00-$5.00 at this location. People would laugh when I bought it, now the auctioneer is pricing me out. I have to back off and hope they realize that their prices are outrageous or else (clue creepy music) I'm becoming a Pyrex Ghost Buyer. At least for a spell! Lol

Ok, enough with the Halloween fun. Here is what I have found in Pyrexland lately. A full set together perfect, shiny, and just in time for the season. I was so excited to bring these home!

Also, check out my updates on Aunt Polly (my 1952 travel trailer) at cherrypickedfinds.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh! This is the set my Mom had, I so wish I had it now....Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the 401, would love to find more of the set--it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog and great camper!! Butterprint fabric?? Please share details... Where did u find? What kind of material is it?

    ReplyDelete