Thursday, November 7, 2013

Never too Early for Holiday Cheer

I know it's only early November, but I've been swooning lately over all the photos I've come across of other people's holiday-themed Pyrex pieces and displays. I just recently came across this petite little 1 pint Snowflake Blue dish, and I think it is so perfect for the winter and holiday season: 


I managed to score this piece at one of the local Goodwills in my area, but usually finding any Pyrex here is rare. I often window shop on Ebay, and there are a few holiday pieces I can't keep my eyes off of. I've thought about buying one for myself as an early gift, but I hate paying those crazy Ebay prices!

What about you? Do you have a favorite winter or holiday themed piece of Pyrex? 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely do, but I don't own it. I "window shop" it on eBay.

    ReplyDelete