Friday, December 20, 2013

444 portraits

A girl can only take so much academic paper-writing before she needs a creativity break. So, I decided to snap a few photos of some beautiful bowls this morning; the hot air balloons bowl that you see below (the one on the top of the stack) was just sold yesterday and I’ll be shipping it (along with the rest of the chip and dip set it’s a part of) to its new owner later today. At any point in time I have some vintage Pyrex in my home, but I absolutely love these three large bowls. They’re my 3 favorite patterns (hot air balloons, pink gooseberry, and turquoise butterprint) so I had to get a portrait of them together before they go their separate ways.





You can visit foresthillsvintage.com to see more from my personal blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment