Monday, December 9, 2013

Autumn Harvest - Complete!

I love the brown colors of Pyrex. 

 I had a little christmas shopping to finish up and since I was told I could not come home until I was called due to the boys wrapping gifts, I took the time to hit up a few thrift stores.


I managed to finish my set of Autumn Harvest.  I found the little 441 a while ago at Goodwill. Then I last weekend I found the 444-442 at Salvation army paied with a woodland 441. 


Score for me! I like the set all together, it just screams "go jump in the leaves."


 You can see what else I came home with over at Treasures My Husband Hates

Happy Hunting!
~Katie
Treasure Hunter 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing a set! These look super shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Autumn Harvest a lot too. The colors are unique to other Pyrex colors. I just got some fridgies not too long ago, was so thrilled.

    ReplyDelete