Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just a Pretty Picture!

I'm not hunting in the wild as much as I was.  I posted my last finds here on my blog along with Pyrex I received in trades.  Trading is bringing me more of the things I want/need and at the same time I'm parting with pieces I'm not attached to.  I still have a mountain of Pyrex I need to trade/sell!  But I'll get there!!  Just wanted to share this picture I posted on my blog, I just can't help looking at my pretty Pyrex!

(Hopelessly addicted),

Evie

3 comments:

  1. You have a great assortment of Pyrex. It has become very popluar and pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Pressed Flowers! That is on my list! I love the way the colors of the 043s look together, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evie, it's amazing just how much Pyrex there is out there. I have a few pieces in my Boutique but they are hard to find around this area. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete