Sunday, June 14, 2015

My $1 Finds

As much as I love thrift store shopping, I am so excited that it's yard sale season again. A city close to my dad had over 200 sales listed this weekend, so the boyfriend and I went up and out with him. We didn't hit nearly as many sales as we thought, but I think a lot of people didn't set up because it rained all day Friday and was supposed to rain all weekend. While I didn't get a whole lot, I did find two great pieces for $1 each.


An overpriced thrift store nearby had both the cracker and cookie jars last year for $10 each. I probably picked them up and put them down six times before leaving them behind. This one was only $1, and while it does have some marks on the front, I think I can get them off, and the gold is in great condition.

 
I also found this medium sized casserole for $1 at a completely different sale that was full of clothing and newer stuff. It didn't have a lid, but it's in good condition and frankly, I have way too many lids floating around in my cabinets already.


Hope everyone had a great weekend and found some good stuff! Head on over to my blog, Pyrex Picker, to check out some of my other weekend yard sale finds.

~Jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment